Deviant since Oct 27, 2004 Premium Member until Jan 6, 2016, given by maxima-sapientia
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
I don't have any exciting news to tell, however I figured I should share that I will be busy with two larger projects. First of all I still need to draw illustrations to the book my friend and I wrote if someone can give me a kick in the bum that would be great. Now another friend of mine has got me involved in a game project, yes you read right: a game. Basically, he will do the programming, another person will write the story and I'll make the layout and character designs. Of course we'll help each other out but these are our major assignments The idea is that people will be able to play this game on both their phone, computer and TV, and not be restricted to just one of them. If that doesn't work we'll just turn it into a normal app. Anyhow, these things will keep me rather busy but I'll try to upload pictures every now and then still
On to the tag: Once again I was tagged by this lil' bugger
1. Who is your favourite Super hero(ine) and why? Batman, because he is the Batman
2. Is there a cartoon you use to watch and look back on as an adult and think 'How the hell did I watch this?' Has anyone here ever watched this cheap god awful version of Aladdin? I have no idea who made it or where it is from, but it was released in 1992 andmy gawd, it is so awful, and lazy and terrible. I honestly can't understand how I could even watch the damned thing
3. In Music, which do you prefer? The Song or the Genre? (Eg. Don't care about the genre but you like the song) Most often it is the songs I like, I don't care much about different genres.
4. Do you believe in Parallel Universes? It does seem plausible so I'm going to say yes
5. Which Cartoon Character was your favourite growing up and still is your favourite today? Too many: Belle from Beauty & the Beast, Genie from Aladdin, Asterix, the cheshire cat, and so on and so forth.
6. Do you feel that other medias of Art should be more appreciated and looked at? (Eg. 2D, Traditional, Claymation, Stopmotion, Writing, etc.) Yes, all kinds of creativity should be appreciated and encouraged!
7. Do you sometimes feel that Art ties you down from doing other things you enjoy? Actually no, I can't say it does, I generally manage to find a the golden middle road
8. If you watched; Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain and Freakazoid. Which one out of them all is your favourite? (Yes. I'm making you choose only one.) Animaniacs, no doubt about it! XD
9. Which is funnier: Burps or Farts? Eh none
10. Do you think there should be more 2D animation (Traditional/Digital) compared to 3D animation )Digital/CGI)? While I do enjoy 3D animation I think it is a real shame that 2D seems to have been shoved aside to make room for 3D movies. It should be 50/50, because 2D is very beautiful and shouldn't dissapear!
Aaaand, I'm not tagging anyone because I'm lazy XD
The last, but not the least, of the drink ponkey series: the vanilla mudslide. Ingredients: kahlúa, vodka, baileys and milk. So there, I am finally done!
On a slightly different note: my laptop decided it was time to stop working all together, which meant that both my photoshop and painter was lost. Thanks to a friend I have photoshop again, but sadly painter is forever gone. Oh the horror! Seriously though, it's not a huge loss but I need to learn how to ink with photoshop again, so the line art might look a bit sloppy. Just sayin'.
“If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.” ~ Judith Hayes
" A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers but borrowed from his children." ~ John James Audubon
Current Residence: Discworld Favourite genre of music: Everything, more or less. But mostly, Pop, Rock n' Roll, classicals, 80's and the 60' Wallpaper of choice: Anything with fantasy or animals involved Favourite cartoon character: Scrooge McDuck, Bart Simpson, Nightcrawler, Hellboy, Asterix, Kakashi, The Joker, Hälge, Nemi. Personal Quote: "I'm against this huge globalisation on the basis of economic advantage"
Favorite visual artistSalvador Dalí, John Bauer, Jenny Nyström, John Howe, Don Rosa, Paul Kidby, Da Vinci...Favorite moviesScience fiction, comedy, fantasy, horror movies: I like them all!Favorite bands / musical artistsTough one. Well, Annie Lennox, Enya, Whitney Houston, Roxette, Phil Collins, Josh Groban...Favorite booksThere are simply too many...Favorite writersTerry Pratchett, Tolkien, Carin Boye, Gustaf Fröding, Elizabeth George...Tools of the TradePhotoshop and my trusty tablet <3 Other InterestsDrawing, reading, ecology and conservation biology, mysteries and the unexpleined, movies, comics...