Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing all right
I don't have anything important/interesting to report so I'll go straight to the tagged part. I've been tagged by these two lovely ladies AilwynRaydom
so here goes!
1. Are you happy?
Meh, I'm neither really happy nor really sad at the moment. Things certainly could have been better but I suppose they could have been worse too
2. Name the nicest persons you have come to meet online.
I have met a lot of nice persons online, sadly I haven't met many of them in real life although I'd love to do that someday!
3. What do you think about horror movies nowdays?
I think a lot of them focus more on gory effects rather than a intimidating story line that makes any sense. I generally find gory effets to be more disgusting than creepy, moveis that try to take a more psychological route (such as The Shining) tend to be much more frightening!
4. If you wanted someone dead, how would you do it? (be real, what method you have available?).
Boiled broccoli, it would confuse everyone so much that they will never be able to figure out who did it!
Seriously though, I'd probably go with some kind of poison XD
5. Your favorite holyday and why?
I think I have to say Walpurgis Night (granted, that might not be considered a real holiday but I don't care!), because then spring has arrived for sure!
6. What do you think about doctors?
As long as they are doing their job properly I like them
7. How morbid you are?
Actually I am pretty morbid, which might be a bit hard to tell. But I love ghost stories, horror flicks and whatnot XD8. Your favorite horror movie and why?
I have to say "The Shining", since it is genuinly creepy and I am a huge Jack Nicholson fan.9. For how long do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
Not very long I'm afraid: I'd most likely be one of the first who gets eaten
10. Your favorite kind of story and why?
I prefer either a really humours story or a scary story. Sad stories work too although I always need to have some napkins next to me when I read one of those.
On to number two!
What was your favorite toy as a kid?
My "My little ponies" of course!
2. What has better looking legs, a seagull or a chicken ?
A seagull, chicks dig them flippers!
3. What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?
Like I would tell anyone that, dream on!
4. Can crop circles be square?
If the square is small enough
5. Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?
To the 19th-centuary so I can meet Charles Darwin and Tesla, but I would never stay.
6. When did you consider yourself an 'adult'?
I still don't see myself as an adult, I find it hard to believe for some reason I don't know, probably when I realized that I really wanted a cast iron pan, that should be worth a few adult points at least.
7. Would you rather be liked or respected?
I'd prefer both, but if I have to choose I'd say liked.
8. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
I don't think I've ever pulled a decent prank in my entire life. I don't have a good poker face XD
9. What happends if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?
We would get a man with a bat costume, hunting the streets at night in order to find and punish the quilty, oh wait...
10. What position do you sleep in?
Always on my stomach.
There, done and done. Take care now everybody